So tonight during snack time, Madison and I were debating about the size of coolers we had in the garage to use. She was needing one to take to school with snacks for her class and as usual she kept arguing with me and insisting that what she was saying was right and that I was wrong. We continued our argument out into the garage. While we were out there, Matt proceeded to make fun of us to Delaney, who happened to be sitting by him. Which then prompted Delaney to reply, "I think Mom's gonna kick her ass!"
It has finally set in with me that apparently Matt and I curse way TOO much around here as this is only one of many times as of late Delaney has piped up with her vast knowledge and proper usage of our profanities. We recently purchased a Wii and play it as a family quite often-well...needless to say-I think this is where she is picking alot of it up. Here are a few examples-
Madison-"Delaney...how did you get in front of me?" (while playing Mario Cart racing)
Delaney-"Because I'm damn fast, that's why" (well, duh!)
When she wrecks her car while playing Mario Cart she shouts out, "Awwww, Shit!"
She curses so well, we are almost proud! :) NOT!
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Denise, I am glad I found your blog! This last post is too funny! I giggled (at your expense!) outloud. Thanks for the pick-me-up!
Post a Comment