
So today it was in the high 40's and yesterday it was 78! We do not like it when the weather changes like that! BRRRRRRR! One day I am sorting out shorts and summer clothes and the next I am digging out hats and winter coats! I thought that only happened in Nebraska! For some odd reason I always thought it never got really cold in Oklahoma! Silly me.

All winter long Delaney has asked me EVERY day if she could wear shorts. And mosts days I let her as long as we stayed inside. She told me she thinks her blood is hot because her body is always sweaty and wearing shorts is the only way she can cool her blood down. I have learned not to argue with her theory- 4 year olds are always right.............

No...Madison is not in the throes of a Tourett's Episode...she is just a dorky 10 year old who finds this amusing to do EVERY time I take a picture of her. I however do not find this amusing at all. I will just add this along with the many others to her photo album titled-"Photo Album to Show to all Boyfriends"

Awwww-my sweet Riley. Seriously, do not let this picture fool you. In the past 3 weeks she has turned into a tantrum throwing little poop. Everything makes her mad and sets her off. I have never had to deal with a child who would throw themselves onto the floor (where ever we may be-Walmart, McDonalds, the mall, church) and scream and kick and wail and do everything short of breathing fire. Then, as if nothing was wrong-she will just get up and walk away. I don't get it! Madison and Delaney were never like this! Delaney was moody but this is a whole other ball game! All I can say is God and I are very close these days especially,because a day does not go by that I do not plead with him to give me strength and understanding!

Delaney enjoying playing outside yesterday in our gorgeous weather-in her beloved shorts!
0 comments:
Post a Comment