CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Our little trick or treaters!








A bumble bee, witch and a mermaid walk into a bar. The bumble bee asks the bartender......JUST KIDDING!
Whenever I see the pics of my kids dressed in costumes it always makes me think of those jokes for some reason. Ha! Well, we could not have asked for a more beautiful night to go trick or treating. I believe the temp that night was around 72 degrees when we set out around 7pm and NO wind! Which I am always thankful for. (the wind is NOT my friend) Our little bumble bee was not too happy about that because her costume was picked mainly for the warmth factor of it. Thank goodness the temp dropped fairly quickly into the mid 60's or she would have become just a baby in a diaper. Delaney of course was Ariel -the little mermaid. Madison was a wizard/witch from the Harry Potter book series. She informed me this would be her last year dressing up for Halloween. I guess you become to "old" for it at the age of 11??? Matt and I were ourselves-stressed out parents of 3 girls! We trick or treated for an hour and a half and managed to fill up the bottom basket of our stroller and part of our wagon we brought along! We then proceeded to eat ourselves into a sugar coma!

1 comments:

Sarah Black

Aww..Denise your girls are too cute in their costumes! Love the joke too!!! =)

Post a Comment