




So this past weekend we decided to take the kids to The Sam Noble Museum to see the dinosaur exhibit and egg hunt. Matt and I thought it would be much cooler than it really turned out to be. Matt entertained himself by posing inappropriately with many of the museum exhibits and Delaney kept asking when the fun was gonna begin? Madison brought along her friend Rachel and the two of them thought it was the coolest place they had ever seen. At least someone had a good time. Matt and I both agree that this is one thing we will cross off our "Must Do When We are Old" list. Museums are NOT our thing. The highlight of our whole trip is that we were the 100th group to come to the museum that day and we got a $5 gift card to Sonic.....oh and I got to grope the Cherry LimeAide Sonic Man. Whoo Hoo! We came, We saw and we will never return. Thanks for the fond memories Sam Noble Museum.




0 comments:
Post a Comment