
Matt, aka Clark Griswald, got his ladder and lights out today and starting putting up lights. Normally he waits until it is the coldest day of winter and just a few days left until Christmas, but this year he decided to break tradition and put lights up BEFORE thanksgiving!! No, I did not take his temperature. Instead, I decided to document it for proof in the future when he tells me he NEVER puts up Christmas lights until a week before Christmas. Ha! So, the kids and I stayed safely inside while he climbed up and down the ladder and strung cords and whatnot. As you can see from the pictures-he does not like commentaries from the peanut gallery (me) I only made a few slight suggestions and then gave up. When he fell off the roof I decided it was best for me to put my camera away. May your holidays be as cheery and bright as ours here in PinionLand.






1 comments:
My husband is Clark Griswald. We don't have as many lights as the Griswalds....yet. I tried to get him to sing, "Joy to the World!" when he lit them this year, but he wasn't having it. Besides, the neighbors were standing outside and what would they think?
Post a Comment