
Yeah! We are so glad that warmer weather is finally here! I don't know about you, but I thought that was the longest, gloomiest winter. Ugh. So, we are all glad Mr. Sunshine decided to poke his head out finally. The girls and I have wasted NO time in getting outside and enjoying the weather change. Our neighbors are probably wondering who the weirdos are, outside screaming and hollering. But trust me...they will know who we are, whether they like it or not. When we are outside, the driveway gets so full of all the toys, trikes, bikes, scooters, balls, basketball hoops, chalk, 4-wheelers and bubbles that I have had more than one person stop and ask if we were preparing for a garage sale! My dazed and confused look on my face has them squeeling away in their cars feeling pretty embarrassed! O'well. We have fun.
0 comments:
Post a Comment