5th Grade Graduation!
Madison's 11th Birthday!
Delaney's 5th Birthday!
Madison and her papa going off roadin'!
Delaney and her friend celebrating the 4th of July!
Our little firecracker Riley!
Chillin' at the lake!
I want to go jet skiing too!
Some of my classmates at our 15 year class reunion! Class of 1994
Partride family moment

Birthday girl Riley!
Our new house!



Wow! Have I been ever neglectful of this blog! I always think that when school is out for the summer I will have so much more free time to do the things "I" want to do....like blogging, scrapbooking, photography, couponing, etc.....well, needless to say-I was sadly mistaken. This summer I have been even more busy than ever! 3 kids is alot of work, especially when they are all home at the same time 24/7. Last summer, Riley was still not walking, which enabled me to know at all times where she was for the most part. This summer-an amazing little busy alien has shown up in place of her. She is sooooo naughty!! She is the child who will be dancing on top of the kitchen table, or dipping her hair into the toilet, or trying to bathe the cat in the tub or recently the other day she tried to brush his teeth. OY! One minute I am cleaning up the toilet paper she unraveled and she is off getting the jug of milk out of the fridge and pouring it into the cat food bowl. I go from mess to mess. She recently celebrated her 2nd birthday on August 11! No more baby...we have entered the terrible 2's.
Madison and Delaney have had a very fun, busy summer! They both celebrated birthdays as well. Madison turned 11 and Delaney turned 5! Madison kicked off her summer by going away to Catholic summer camp for a week before it got to be too dreadfully hot! She had a great time! When she got home, her and Delaney then went to The Great Wolf Lodge (indoor water park) in Grapevine, Texas with their Nana and Papa for several days. They had so much fun and still talk about it! Next was a week long of vacation bible school.
The end of July we took our annual summer trip back to Nebraska to visit family and friends! We had so much fun! While we were back we also attended my 15 year class reunion. I am still having a hard time realizing I have been out of high school for 15 years!!!
When we got back from Nebraska, Matt and I got a wild hair to start looking to buy a house! We have been renting here in OK for 3 years and realized that we qualified for the first time homebuyers tax incentive of $8000 if we buy before Nov. 30. Talk about motivation!!! We have actually decided to build.
Wow! What a summer! I am sure I have left out lots that we have done-but for the most part you are now caught up. Enjoy the pictures from our crazy summer!




0 comments:
Post a Comment