







Last week was a busy week for the Pinion family! It was a fun, hectic, emotional and trying week! It makes me so thankful that I am able to be a full time stay at home mom to my girls. I have to say "Thank you" to Matt for making it possible!
Monday was the kick off for our week. Delaney was celebrating her last day of her tumbling class. It was called the M&M Olympics. It was quite the event! Delaney and her 2 other tumbling buds had to perform several "hard" gymnastic moves at different "stations". I captured alot of it on video. Pretty cute! At the end of the night they all got up onto the podium and received a trophy and 3 bags of M&M's. We were all so proud-especially Delaney! Great job bug!
Then, Tuesday, we celebrated Madison's 11th birthday! She had very specific things she wanted on her special day. She requested (expected) her little sisters and I to bring her McDonalds to school and eat lunch with her! Which we really enjoyed! The cake had to be a yellow cake with whipped cream frosting-decorated with strawberries and blueberries. Yum-O! Then she requested that we go to her favorite pizza place in the city-Hideaway Pizza. She got lucky and managed not to get any spankings now that I think about it! I will have to follow through with that!( That is my favorite part of the kids birthdays)...Wednesday was the only day last week we had nothing to "do"...so it was my catch up day for laundry, dusting, scrubbing, fluffing, scraping, organizing, shopping, sweeping, cooking..you get the drift. Then, Thursday came. I was not expecting how emotional I got about this day! On this day, Madison graduated from the 5th grade! Next year she will be at the middle school. Now, I am not sure what got me more upset...that fact that she is getting older or that I AM GETTING OLDER! Ugh! All 11 years of her life flashed before me and quite frankly.....I want them back! I am not ready for this yet! Her school had a very nice graduation ceremony for all 138 5th graders! She also had quite the cheering section show up in honor of her graduation! Her Papa, Nana and 2 great grandmothers all drove up for the night! Way to go Madison!! And a straight A student ALL year!! We are so proud of you!
Then, last but not least, on Friday morning, Delaney graduated from preschool! It has not quite dawned on her yet that she will never go back there. She is off to kindergarten next year! She will go every day, half days. We took her teacher a bouquet of flowers and took their picture together and then Delaney said..."See ya next week!"




0 comments:
Post a Comment