CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Blog Catch-up



I am so far behind on my blogging! I won't even try to catch up! Life here has been so crazy! Since we have returned from our Nebraska trip after Christmas-I have been trying to play catch up and let me tell you-I am NOT winning! I never can seem to catch up on the laundry but that can be in large part to Delaney changing her clothes every couple of hours and Riley's favorite place to play is in Delaney's panty drawer-so I find panties in the strangest places and rather than assume they are clean-I toss them in the wash! (I will only make that mistake once....EWWWWW)So, what have we been up to? Nothing too exciting really. Delaney started her ballet/tumbling class the first part of January (Pics are above) She loves it! Then she has preschool Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings. She loves to keep busy! Riley is growing like a weed and has started developing this quirky personality and makes us laugh all the time. She is talking more and more and already has mastered the art of arguing with her mother!
Madison is doing fantastic in school! She has managed to have straight A's every report card. Her Papa has agreed to pay her $10 for every A she gets. He owed her $60 this last time. Madison was so thrilled!
Matt and I are just trying to keep up with our girls! It is never dull around here. Someone is either crying, screaming, yelling, shouting or wanting to be fed.









0 comments:

Post a Comment