

This past weekend we had the pleasure of a visit from my sister Karla and her kids-Patrick, Michael and Teresa. They drove 8 hours from Nebraska to come and hang out with us for only 2 days! Now thats what I call love. My sister even stayed in a hotel, so not to be a "burden"....again-thats what I call LOVE! It actually worked out quite well for all. Madison and Delaney feel like they had a mini vacation because they slept at the hotel and got in lots of pool time. My nephew Michael was kind enough to stay at our house and keep Matt busy getting their "game on". I don't think the two of them slept much-they enjoyed "gaming" for most of the time. We are so glad they got to come and visit! And miraculously it has only taken me 2 days to "unspoil" Delaney and Madison from their Aunt Karla spoiling them rotten!











0 comments:
Post a Comment