My hubster will probably shoot me for posting this pic, let alone blog about it, but I find it rather amusing. A few years ago, one of my co-workers asked me if I knew who the news anchor Anderson Cooper was. At the time, I did not. She said, "Matt looks an awful lot like him." So, a few nights ago, we were out to dinner and this waitress kept looking at my hubby. Like, crazy, mad, stalker kind of staring. It was creepy. When we got up to leave, she comes to my husband, and says, " I am so sorry to keep staring at you, but are you Anderson Cooper?" LOL. Hubby starts to laugh and says, "No. Sorry." I don't think she believed him. Until we got into our sweeeeeeeeet 2005 Kia Sedona minivan. We giggled about that all the way home. Then Maddie printed out this picture and the fun began. Matt was not amused, so he would not cooperate with our look-alike photo shoot. Boo. Still funny though. They do look alot alike. Wish Matt made his salary.........
0 comments:
Post a Comment