Yes...we went and did it again. We got another kitty! Matt has been whining ever since we got rid of our last cat...the evil puking Tator Tot. He claims that a house is not a house without a "putter tat" in it. So I left the decision in his hands-because I could care less either way. I enjoy my animals but do not go "crazy" over them. Well...it has been several months and he finally broke down and said that he had to have a cat. This kitty in not just any ole' kitty by the way. This is Matt's "dream" cat if there is such a thing. This cat is called a "Ragdoll". It will get anywhere between 20-30 pounds. His name is Pooter and he really is a sweetheart. Time will tell if I will eat my words. Or, if Willy the wiener dog will eat him...............or if Riley will squeeze him to death. She really, really, really loves him.Friday, March 13, 2009
Our new addition!!
Yes...we went and did it again. We got another kitty! Matt has been whining ever since we got rid of our last cat...the evil puking Tator Tot. He claims that a house is not a house without a "putter tat" in it. So I left the decision in his hands-because I could care less either way. I enjoy my animals but do not go "crazy" over them. Well...it has been several months and he finally broke down and said that he had to have a cat. This kitty in not just any ole' kitty by the way. This is Matt's "dream" cat if there is such a thing. This cat is called a "Ragdoll". It will get anywhere between 20-30 pounds. His name is Pooter and he really is a sweetheart. Time will tell if I will eat my words. Or, if Willy the wiener dog will eat him...............or if Riley will squeeze him to death. She really, really, really loves him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment