CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Family Fun Night!!

Delaney and Riley resting in between frames.....bowling is exhausting if you didn't know!


Our final scores after about 4 games! Matt was ticked because he scored a 180 in the previous game but I wasn't taking pics yet!


Delaney's Wii character-she picked out all the features herself! I am not too sure about the green eyeshadow.....



Matt's Wii character. Madison likes to sneak and change his features...sometimes he is bald, sometimes he has a mustache...sometimes he is a girl....



We have family fun night just about every Friday night. This usually consists of either a movie, a board game or as of lately, the much loved Wii. We especially enjoy bowling. Delaney and Madison are really quite good. I need alot of practice and Matt gets seriously close to throwing a tantrum almost every time he bowls. (Now I know where Riley gets it....) If he does not beat us all-then he wants to quit. We have fun creating our own "Wii" characters! They are fairly accurate!






1 comments:

betsy green

Denise,
This isn't so much a comment on the post, but a comment on the blog in general. . .I love what you have done with it! Looks great!

Post a Comment