




This past Saturday we were blessed with a truly perfect fall day. Around here those are hard to come by. Usually the wind is so bad I have to tie a rope to my kids so they do not blow away! But, the weather was on our side this day and we took advantage of it! We all went to Elgin to spend the weekend with Matt's family. We ventured up to Mt. Scott and did a little "rock" climbing by Pinion standards and I got some really great pictures. The kids had a fun time and every one was actually very well behaved-even Matt. I can not remember the names of all the places we went-but they were all very pretty and fall was in full swing as you can tell from the pretty pics I took. I think this upcoming weekend we may go digging for dinosaur bones. Yes, I did say dinosaur bones! Full details to come and if you are lucky-even a picture or two!



0 comments:
Post a Comment