CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 10, 2008

The Ballet Recital







Delaney's ballet teacher Miss Laura


Our pretty ballerina Miss Delaney





Oh! How I wish you all could have seen her! She was the cutest one in the room! We were so proud! They performed to "I'm a Little Teapot" and "Monster Mash" and then they all demonstrated their "skills". I was quite impressed that Delaney remembered most of her positions! It really was a priceless moment.
On another note....did you notice her TuTu? I am proud to say that Matt and I stayed up late the night before and cut 8 yards worth of little strips of black tulle and then had to tie them to a piece of ribbon! I call Matt "Mr. Martha" now and he says he proudly accepts the title. I told Delaney that her Daddy helped make her TuTu and she will not believe me! I knew I should have taken pictures for proof! Yeah for Daddy!




0 comments:

Post a Comment