
Matt and Denise- married since March 11, 1997. We can actually say we are each others best friend. It truly is a love/hate/respect/admire/give/take and LOTS of compromises that keep us going. It has taken alot of uphill battles, forgiveness, patience and most of all the ability to laugh at ourselves during the tough times that has made us who we are today.
Matt enjoys tormenting his wife and children. He loves football-especially the OSU cowboys and the Dallas Cowboys. He dreams of buying another ford mustang someday in his future so he can go and hide out in the garage and get away from all the hormones that consume our house. He works for Chesapeake Energy in Oklahoma City-currently in the IT security area. (I pretend to know what that means) He loves his kids and often talks about his dream to buy an RV when he retires and taking turns parking in front of each of their houses so he can continue tormenting them and his future grandchildren. (I do not support this dream, by the way-I am not touring the country in an RV with a man who wants his future grandchildren to call him Pee Paw)
As for me-I begin each day asking God to give me the patience and strength to make it through the day and to remind me of how lucky and truly blessed I am. I get to be a stay at home mom! Now most days this is a blessing-but some days I want to just run away! My kids really are what my life is about. I love that I do not miss a single thing in their lives! (with the exception of my step son Jordan who lives in Nebraska) When I do get some time for myself I usually can be found in a bookstore, Hobby Lobby, Pottery Barn, or any little crafty/antique store. I love Starbucks coffee when I feel like splurging-other wise my coffeepot at home works just as well. I usually drink a pot of coffee by 9 am most days. I love to surf the internet for various things-mostly recipes and clothes for my kids.



